The Weekly Watch
The Hypersonic Speed of Stupidity
It's the hyperbolic shifts fomenting insanity from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) and the associated Russiagate narrative, to the Covid mindset with vaccination, lockdowns, and masking controversies, to the Ukraine coup, NATO provocation, and Russian invasion. Now lets add in a war with China just for fun and maximum disturbance. Everyone has whiplash from these knee jerk reactions to events. The propaganda machine is running overtime trying to control the narrative, and the people are left confused and misled. Meanwhile back at the ranch the economic sanctions on Russia have come home to roost, and though the west is winning the western PR propaganda war, they are losing the economic and military confrontation.
Perhaps it is insanity rather than stupidity creating WWIII (by choice) with two other nuclear armed countries. Creating conflict with Russia and China instead of promoting cooperation, global trade, and world peace, if not insane, is certainly stupid. This is about corporate power and the hell with people and what is best for the citizenry. Meanwhile let's throw our crumbling money system into the mix, and fund a graft machine bound to enrich those here at home providing the funding. Ukraine has been the Biden's cash cow....and the Clintons...and Obummers, et.al. Money in the front door, money out the back door and into corrupt pockets. Not to mention the MIC enriching their coffers. It is worse than shooting ourselves in the foot.
Compare the warmongering nature of the US to the cooperative projects by China...
Laos, the only landlocked country in the Southeast Asia region, has in recent years been pursuing the goal of becoming "land-linked" as a way of boosting its economic development. A milestone in this effort was marked on December 3, 2021, when the China-Laos Railway opened to traffic. The line, which runs from the city of Kunming in China's Yunnan province to the Laotian capital, Vientiane, has been hailed as a major initiative in Belt and Road cooperation. According to a World Bank report, by connecting Laos to global and regional supply chains it could make the country more attractive to investors, create new jobs and accelerate economic growth. Speaking at the railway's inauguration, Chinese President Xi Jinping, who along with the leaders of Laos took the decision to have the railway built, praised the five years' concerted effort made by the two countries in completing the construction, and the high standard of the work.
We on the other hand are trying to use the Ukraine model with Taiwan.
Washington’s Shifting Taiwan Policy Aims for an Asian “Ukraine”
1. Taiwan is to China as Ukraine is to Russia, in other words the US seeks to wage a proxy conflict through the breakaway island province in the same way the US is waging war with Russia through Ukrainian forces;
2. Just as US training and arms sales to Ukraine has done absolutely nothing to “repel” Russia, US training and arms to Taiwan will not only not “repel” any military operation to reintegrate Taiwan fully, it will most likely only accelerate provocations toward such a military operation;
Washington’s goal in both Ukraine and Taiwan is not to preserve the regimes administering either territory, but to create and use conflicts involving both territories as justification for isolating Russia and China;
3. The Western arms industry obviously is benefiting to the tune of billions regarding arms sales to not only to Ukraine and Taiwan, but also to nations as part of “preparing” for wider conflict between Europe and Russia as well as Indo-Pacific nations and China;
4. In both cases it is clear that the US is not underwriting security for either Ukraine or Taiwan as well as the regions both territories reside in, and instead, is the greatest threat to both regions and wider global peace, stability, and prosperity.
Alex and Alexander suggest the US is close to recognizing Taiwan as a seperate state.
Gonzalo suggest Australia is being set up as the patsy in Asia.
Nice to have Gonzalo's commentary again.
China is well aware of these actions.
On May 5, the Republic of Korea's spy agency became the first in Asia to join a NATO cyber-defense institution designed based in Estonia known as the CCDCOE. The news came as NATO has stepped up collusion with ROK and Japan, vowing to "stand together" with its "Asia-Pacific partners to protect their values".
China is asking: after messing up Europe, is NATO now trying to mess up the Asia-Pacific and even the world? What does NATO extending its claws eastward mean for China and the region? How should countries in the region respond?
Stay tuned for more conflict as China rises and the US empire crumbles.
Controlling the narrative is essential to promote all the destruction.
Meanwhile in Europe things are in disarray. Potential large scale conflict is possible with Finland joining NATO right on Russia's border. More provocation, poking the bear into full scale WWIII?
Scott Ritter, Ray McGovern , and Garland Nixon discuss the situation. Scott is concerned about NATO expansion in Finland.
How does fascism arise?
I was reminded about the movie because of a conversation with Scott Ritter and Joe Lombardo as they talk about the Movie Cabaret
Turkey may be a problem for NATO.
Erdogan says NO NATO for Finland & Sweden. EU oil embargo problems.
The US plan for a Russian war has been developed for years. The US plan to fight Russia REVEALED in 2019 Report
The “bleeding” of Russia shall be achieved with the use of the following measures:
- Hindering Russian natural gas exports to Europe by opposing pipeline renovations and manipulating world oil prices;
- Encouraging the brain-drain and seeking to exacerbate further Russia’s demographic crisis;
- Providing lethal aid to Ukraine;
- Promoting regime-change in Belarus;
- Using disinformation to diminish foreign and domestic support for the RF’s leadership;
- Increasing the size of the US nuclear arsenal (the fact that this breaks several treaties between the US/RF is not mentioned);
- Exploiting tensions in the southern Caucasus (Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan);
- Challenging the RF’s presence in Moldova;
- Controlling the Black Sea, ultimately preventing the RF from claiming territorial waters around Sevastopol.
What is truly key here is the following: what RAND had stated - and published, as early as 2010 - on the matter of Ukraine, has all happened.
And just when you think it can't get worse, it gets worse. This week there's a major power grab by the WHO (ie Gates). Russell and Neil explain.
Hot on the heels of Bill Gates’s GERM team, the World Health Organization is drafting a global pandemic treaty on pandemic preparedness that could grant the agency unprecedented biosecurity powers.
This pandemic treaty is the greatest power grab any of us has seen in our lifetime, says Neil Oliver
Another assist on the way to the "Great Reset".
The US is awash with arrogant stupidity and selective vision. We are above the laws that we want to hold others to. When we commit war crimes, we imprison those who reveal them. The US can cruise near others shores (like the strait of Taiwan) but they better not cruise our shores, nor those of our fellow warmongers. The people of the US are concerned about a failing economy as $40 billion is sent to promote a needless war of choice. If we gin up a war with China we will be in deep trouble. The US is ill equipped to defeat the Taliban, but arrogant enough to think they can fight nuclear armed Russia and China at the same time. It is beyond stupidity, it is insanity.
These are dark times, and tomorrow night they will be even darker as we in the eastern us will experience the best lunar eclipse of the year.
So for those who enjoy celestial events it should be fun. And that the tone I want to close with.