A few key pieces of knowledge
It is not unusual for us to forget we were taught special bits of information and skills that have become part of our daily habits. When advised to wash your hands most health professionals are referencing this technique.
k9disc introduced us to Dr Carpenter from the UK. His recently released video Q and A with self isolation. Isolation in a multi-person household begins at 7:48.
Think of the advice or rules as a small child when in public.
- Don't touch anything in a store you do not plan to buy.
- Don't touch your face.
- If you can not keep your hands to yourself keep them in your pocket.
- Don't stand so close to that person.
- You can eat when we get home.
- Stop licking your lips
- Don't sniff, use your tissue and blow your nose.
Please feel free to add your own thoughts and advice. We all have valuable bits of info.