Bernie loses Dem Nomination--it's DNC math: 1 + 21 = 1
Greetings, fellow swampers and those preferring to remain dry:
Here at the Alligator University Department of political Science (what an oxymoron) in conjunction with the Department of Computational Science, our scholars have definitively proven the following theorem:
1 + 21 = 1
Please follow along with the the argument, as such mathematical reasonings are called.
1. The DNC will NOT abide a Sanders nomination
2. Mike Bloomberg is attempting to buy the nomination and is doing a fine job of making inroads
3. Superdelegates have changed the equation. Your primary preference vote does not matter.
4. Superdelegates do what the DNC tells them to do
5. Having more than one opponent in the race means that Bernie won't get more than 50% of toal vote
6. Despite a plurality, failure to obtain a clear majority ( = 50.1%), means superdelegates vote
7. Superdelegates won't vote for Bernie--they vote for some one else.
Quod erat demonstrandum: Bernie loses nomination--even without overt cheating. If there are people crazy enough to back Bloomie or Warren or Buttigieg or Klobuchar or [name other candidates here], the total non-Bernie support on first ballot will be 49.9% or less. Sorry, Bernie, the superdelegates get to "cancel" you on ballot number 2.
Although there might be a ballot number 3, most likely the winner of round 2 has already been decided. Not Byedone. Not Liawatha. Not Buttjiggle. Not Bloomie.
Why ask? You know who. In fact, you have been advised of the true beneficiary of Bloomie's largesse and the ardor of the DNC. Actually, several admonitions to the remaining Democrat believers at c99 have been given.
There are signs that AU's politically scientific predictions are true, in other words, other people agree.
With the Democratic presidential field a uniquely inept mix of the hopeless and insane Bloomberg using saturation advertising to buy himself wins in delegate-rich red states with weak Democratic parties like North Carolina, Florida and Texas is a good strategy, if he was interested in winning.
But he’s not. He’s running to clear the field for Hillary.
Because the fight over these early states are as much about splitting the delegate count as possible, to strip Bernie Sanders of his chance at the nomination. Hillary is still angry at Bernie for challenging her in 2016.
She still wants another chance to fulfill her life’s ambition and if she can screw over all the men that she feels denied her that then it will be all the sweeter when it happens.
Oh joy of man's desiring, puleeze run again, dear Rodent. Götterdämmerung will burn fiercely in the twilight.
Why will two-time presidential loser run again? Rhetorical question. Just like Commander Cheeto, H. Rodent Clinton, in addition to being a top-tier sociopath, is also an extreme Narcissist, of the Trumpian variety.
But, more importantly, brace yourself for another mathematically certain argument:
1. H. Rodent Clinton is a proven scoundrel of colossal proportion who is in Barr / Durham's crosshairs.
2. Trump has been unleashed
3. If you strike at the king, you must not fail.
4. The king is not dead. His shampeachment shackles have been rent asunder, proving their tissue paper strength
5. Hillary knows she is on the top of the list, along with Obomba (yes, he, too) for retribution.
6. With rodent-like cunning, the doomed HRC has determined that Trump cannot strike her if she is once again a political candidate.
7. Herein lies the uncertainty, which in my mind (limited as it may be), is becoming less uncertain daily.
Please note that my analysis makes NO mention of Bernie's qualities as a person nor his political ideology. That doesn't matter. Repeat: Bernie's campaign does not matter.
The equation is valid: 1 + 21 = 1. That 1 won't be Bernie.
There are tactical details about which we will discuss later about how Trump takes down the coup plotters, one of which involves Blagojevich's being granted clemency. A very sweet move for several reasons--sweet, that is if you like Trump. He's winning folks.
And for 2020, the DNC would rather roll the dice with two-time loser Hillary, ensuring a candidate acceptable to Wall St. wins, than put Bernie up as the nominee.
Because no matter what happens the Democrats become the Commie and Crazy-Cat Lady party with Bernie as the nominee. And that creates a clear delineation between them and the Republicans.
But, that’s the worst possible result. Because, the most important thing to Bloomberg, Hillary and those they represent is that the illusion of choice between globalist dirtbags remains in place. This is the true face of Democracy in the U.S.
That’s the key to understanding the game he and Hillary are playing.
And once you see that for what it is there’s no unseeing it.
If Bernie sees it clearly, then he will take his Bros, extend his hand to Gabbard and run an independent campaign to split the Blue Wall and destroy these people for real.
If he doesn’t then he’s the same feckless schmuck I pegged him to be in 2016.
Either way, this is now Hillary’s nomination and Bloomberg is the latest goat on its way to her altar.
Terminal Bernie skid coming--ice on the motorway.