Chaos In Vegas: It's Their Party And They'll Cheat If They Want To.
Probably a preview of what's in store for the Philadelphia Dem Convention.
From Bernie's FB page comments section.
Some of the problems in Nevada included:
1) The initial vote was taken 30 minutes prior to schedule and while delegates were still entering the building.
2) Requests for a re-vote were ignored.
3) Requests to review and acknowledge petitions were ignored.
4) Rule changes were passed without a majority.
5) 64 Sanders delegates were disqualified with very few given the chance to prove eligibility.
6) The convention was closed with a motion for a re-vote still on the table.
This link has an account of the chaos including some live videos. The 3rd video on the page is pretty good at showing the chaos. The video includes the LVPD Sheriff telling people "You all need to leave now. It is not safe here." But geezez, if the Sheriff is here with armed Deputies, why wouldn't it be safe for the public?! Oh wait, I get it now.
Chaos At Nevada Democratic Convention; State Party Chair Flees Building As Sanders Supporters Demand Recount (with videos)