Mark Blyth: Blame the Boomers
Just stumbled on this Mark Blyth interview on Radio Open Source titled "Blame the Boomers". It is a really enjoyable 50 minute conversation covering a long list of topics.
Just a few of the things discussed...
- Millennials - Wake The Hell Up
- Hillary Is Gonna Run Again
- Is Trump Insane? I Dunno. I'm Not A Psychiatrist
- The Tax Bill, The Rich Just Stole $1.5 Trillion From The Rest Of Us
- OMG The Tax Bill Cost $1.5 Trillion, Deficits, Deficits!! Quick Cut Social Security To Pay For It
- Why The Democrats Suck -- And Gave Us Trump
Lots more... If I were you (and you are lucky I'm not), I would listen to it.
Interview on WBUR (Boston) with Chris Lydon @radioopensource last night. Chris is the guy that gave me my radio voice a decade ago. Always a great chat. Seriously riffed off @SvenSteinmo forthcoming book - The Greediest Generation. Hat Tip Sven. https://t.co/TfYK0qwsg3
— Mark Blyth (@MkBlyth) January 5, 2018
Direct Link if your don't want to use The Twitter.