Just what is Bernie saying/doing now?
I don't understand this:
This would’ve worked with leverage of staying in til the convention. Now it’s next to nothing. And those delegates will go to Biden? Ha.
— Fiorella Isabel (@Fiorella_im) April 8, 2020
Is he doing it so he can leverage his delegates to get concessions from Biden? Should I post the article again on When Bernie endorses Biden? He got no actual concessions from Hillary last time which she proved to me when she chose Tim F. Kaine.
- What's the point of this? My hope is gone. Medicare for all is gone. We are just going to keep dying.
- you can still vote for him in the primary, and the delegates he wins there will give him a bit of leverage in the future. Basically he's saying, "you can still vote for me in the primary to help shape the party, but you should still vote for whoever the nominee will be (Biden).
This ain't going to work with Biden this time!
- I mean if you WANT another Republican supreme court justice, then... damn that's wild.
- Biden is a big reason we have Clarence Thomas and he voted to confirm and recently praised fucking SCALIA I do not trust him anywhere near the court.
There are lots of great responses to this tweet.
- Bullshit. Wast of time doing that.
- Same. I dont vote for rapists just because they're Democrat.