Mike Malloy Doesn't Understand Why People Dislike Hillary Clinton
Mike Malloy is a guy I once respected when it came to independent voices in the media. Then Billary 2016 happened and he joined the bandwagon of bashing Sanders supporters and third party voters. And he's still doing it now, as you can see here.
Okay, Mike. You say you don't understand why people hate Billary so much. And yes, in some cases, especially among Repigs, it really does come down to having a (D) next to her name and being a woman. But perhaps you should listen to Kathy, your wife, more often.
Here's a simple list of reasons why many people hate Queen Billary:
1. "Single Payer Will Never, Ever, Happen!"
2. "Hard working Americans. White Americans."
3. "We have to bring the superpreadators to heel."
4. Her invoking of PUMA and the assassination of RFK as excuses for staying in the '08 primary for as long as she did.
5. Use of anti-POC and anti-Islamic rhetoric against Barack Obama in said primaries. Also starting the Birther movement.
6. Her support for continued war-mongering as a senator and as SOS.
7. Participating in corporate coups and assassinations of labor and environmental activists in Central and South America as SOS.
8. Subverting the democratic process by taking control of the Democratic Party in 2015 before a single primary vote was cast. Also setting up Paper Tiger challengers in an attempt to make the coronation look legit. Also blatant rigging against Sanders. Bernie would have won.
9. The destruction of Lybia leading to a renewed slave and human trafficking trade in that country.
10. Wall Street speeches.
11. Defending a known rapist using tactics one would expect from 'A Voice for Men'.
So there you have it. A simple list of reasons why people hate Billary.
See ya around,