hmmm ... what is it about racism?
well, I have a problem and you could help me with it.
1. Is there racism in the world or not?
2. If you think, yes, there is, and you just think it, but never say a word about it, is that racism then or is it just a matter of "Die Gedanken sind Frei" ("Thoughts are Free")
3. If you think, yes, there is, and say so, is that then racism or just 'truth telling'?
4. If you think, yes, there is, and you use it under camouflage, to talk about it - but not really openly - is that racism, because you use it as power tool to manipulate people?
5. If you think there ain't any racism and never talk about that either, are you automatically a non-racist?
6. If you think there ain't any racism and say so publicly and loudly, are you a liar or an honest to God non-racist? Or may be you are a truthteller?
If you blame Obama for everything under the sky, is that truthful and non-racist, or is that truthful and racist? Or is it plain stupid to say something about it instead to think about it for yourself with saying nothing?
See, I have a problem. I opt for thinking about racism only and not talking and using it in any fashion or mode. But does that work, can people do so?
Sigh, so for how long will I keep that post online this time? A couple of minutes, an hour, a day?
For sure I am a coward. Is this a racist essay? So help me God. God willing, it is not, but who knows what you think about it and what you say about it.
Yours truly racially challenged mimi.